The company was founded in 1995, by the merger of the individual companies of PAPAGEORGIOS KOSTAS ELECTRICΙΑΝ (Ε.Δ.Ε.) and KOUNTOURGIANNIS ANGELOU ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (Τ.Ε.) under the name PAPAGEORGIOU – KOUNTOURGIANNIS OE. Later, the company was developed in its current form in 2001 under the name: “A. KOUNTOURGIANNIS – K. PAPAGEORGIOU OE” and with a distinctive title: TECHNOELECTRIKI OE.
The subject of the company
The subject of the company is the STUDY/RESEARCH, the DESIGN and the CONSTRUCTION of technical projects related to:
- Electromechanical installations
- Drive installations / Pumping stations
- Cost calculation and installation of electric charging stations
- Classical automation
- Automation with SCADA & PLC supervisory systems
- Preparation of an affidavit of a licensed electrician installer
- Study / Design / Construction of panels
- Medium voltage substations
- Structured wiring networks
- Anti-explosion electrical installations
- Fire-fighting and fire safety networks
- Networks for mechanical applications
- Heat tracing
- Smart Home / KNX / Fibaro
- Smart alarm systems
- Renewable energy sources
- Design and construction of photovoltaic systems with the possibility of sale
- Design and construction of photovoltaic systems with the possibility of energy offsetting (net metering)
- Remote management and supervision of photovoltaic systems
- Calculation of PV construction costs, heat pump & economic benefit
and a whole slew of other applications for industrial needs, always by applying the cutting-edge technology along with the most reliable materials.
In the study stage we undertake the complete documentation of each project, starting with the establishment and operation license, the integrated design and implementation study phase of the project.
In the execution stage of the project, we build the project by applying the cutting-edge technology with the most reliable materials and finishing with the delivery of its parts by putting in operation after testing.